Gm App:FallenTheory

jerry

Gm App:FallenTheory

Post by jerry on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Name:Jerry

IGN:FallenTheory

Experience: Well I have a Great Amount Of Exp in most servers i play as a regular person and know what people like and dislike. I know All the Rules of being Gm and when i have to do something i do it. I can run events i know how to setup events i can be serious at times and have fun most of the times. Ive been a Gm many times such as PixelMs and InitialMs(was rank 40 once) and other small Servers

What Will I Do To Help The Server: All i can say is I can probably tell my friends about this server and i can try to make a video. Im Not so good at making videos but im capable of making some to help the server imrpove. Also If You Want I can Advertise An other Forums And such if you havent already.

Hours Online: I can Be on Alot After 530pm Est till 1am on the weekdays and on the weekends i can be on probably for the whole day if im not busy of course :]

Any other Info: I can also be a mod if u need some mods ill be sure to help and also heres my msn colombianL3oy07@live.com

And also would still play this server even if im not picked it is very fun and enjoyable :]

Work As Mod:Like I said Early in the App i will also apply as mod and as a Mod i would Be on The Forums Frequently checking on post and if any useless/spam of other advertising servers i will delete and close as simple also make sure theres no harrassment in the forums to keep the forums clean and simple ive been a forum mod in other servers and i watch the forums wisely Very Happy so yeah.. Heres If You Need a Forum Mod

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:26 pm